Family Dreams

We are keeping this little blog to let our friends and family know of our experiences as we journey towards building our family through adoption. We are hoping to adopt from China, and plan on posting any information we can to keep everyone up to date, as well as any pictures that are important. We welcome any questions or comments, and they can be left by clicking the "comments" link at the end of each post. No question is a dumb question!!! We hope you enjoy our journey as much as we plan to.

Monday, February 12, 2007

The Generosity of Friends...



Our friend Kim, whom we are anxiously awaiting news from today sent us this fun and unexpected package in the mail. It arrived on Friday and made our day! It had some fun things for Aidan, as he currently loves his teethers at the moment, and some adorable clothes from the Children's closet. I love kids in orange, so immediately a smile came to my face when I opened this wonderful gift. Dan really liked the pants as they are lined and will be great for those cool fall days. I also love the bib, as I can see Peanut's mischevous face in the middle of it. My favorite things though was Kim's card. It was so sweet, and thoughtful. We are so grateful everyday for the friendships we have made on this journey. This time and the people who have touched our hearts can not be replaced and makes our adoption of our son so much more richer with special memories. Such an unexpected thing, but it means so much. Aidan is such a spoiled peanut already. Thanks Kim!


Just got an instant message from Kim! It is a "DONE DEAL!" and Channing is officially hers. The paperwork is signed and the LOI is written! I will wait to post this message until she has done so on her blog and to the groups as not to spoil her fun! We are so happy for her and for Channing, and are keeping our fingers crossed that we will be able to travel together to get our children! More adventures are on the way!!! :) What a happy day! I think I will go and make some brownies and a big supper so that we can celebrate for them!
1 comments

1 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Tao's Mommy said…

    I thought Dan would like those pants....that was my thoughts too when I grabbed them!!! Cant wait to see Aidan sporting that outfit!!

     
Post a Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home