Family Dreams

We are keeping this little blog to let our friends and family know of our experiences as we journey towards building our family through adoption. We are hoping to adopt from China, and plan on posting any information we can to keep everyone up to date, as well as any pictures that are important. We welcome any questions or comments, and they can be left by clicking the "comments" link at the end of each post. No question is a dumb question!!! We hope you enjoy our journey as much as we plan to.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Raptors WIN!





Ok, for all of you not too familiar with Dan and I, Dan is the BIGGEST Raptors fan. I was not, until just before Christmas. Then, Dan started insisting that I watch with him when the Raps are playing as I am apparently good luck and they were winning when I watched each night. So, this theory is true, and they have won every game that I have watched. Each one they have lost has been when I have not been home or have been busy and have not been next to Dan when they have played. (Aside- Dan is so superstitious about about it that he has his lucky Raptors hat -- his favorite Christmas gift next to the Carhartt's-- and it has to be sitting at a certain spot on the side table!) So, unfortunately for me and the staff at the clinic, I have become addicted to Raptors Basketball as well.




So, tonight's face up was with the Los Angeles Lakers and Kobe Bryant. Well, let me just say that Raptor's WON AND KICKED BUTT! I am equally pleased because my "boy" Anthony Parker was matched up against Kobe a lot and he did phenomenally well and had his highest score in a game ever. It was fantastic! And, the best part is they were playing in Toronto and the crowd was going wild. Ok, I have lost it! I am posting basketball to the blog. Somebody help!
1 comments

1 Comments:

  • At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations on the Raptor's win! Hooray! Boy, the pressure you must be under as a "good luck charm".....:-)

    Janet

     
Post a Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home